Buhl Minnesota is way north of us..up on the Iron Range. It is about a 2 1/2 hour drive if you don’t lollygag.
We saw several Eagles out hunting and a few deer.
A Tin Man resting on a huge lawn chair in Grand Rapids. Home of Judy Garland ya you betcha!
Mountains of waste rock from the Iron Ore Mining. Yes, trees are growing on piles of rock.
Near Hibbing Minnesota.
Buhl claims to have the finest water in America. Far Guy picked up his “stuff” while I walked Chance, a small friendly dog ran up to us about the same time that the Sheriff came out of the building I asked him “Lose your Police Dog?” No he didn’t but at least he smiled, the small friendly unleashed dog belonged to some other people that were unloading. Chance was on lead…as he should be in a strange area.
The box of “train stuff” is still being evaluated.
This box should keep him occupied for awhile. It was a quick trip we only stopped twice.
Far Guy is feeling better, I am trying my best to fight off what he had…I finally got it…after six weeks of being exposed to the nasty virus it finally got me. The sore throat was replaced by head and chest congestion and body aches all over..even my toe nails and teeth ache. At least I couldn’t overdo spending the day in the car.

0 Yorumlar