Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sunshine Award!

Good Morning All,
When checking on my blog and all of your blogs this morning, I found that Sweet Rosemary over at Content in a Cottage sent me a Sunshine Award! Thank you, Rosemary.
I am now to send it on to some of my sweeties that I follow, that send sunshine my way with their blogs.
Here are just a few, as I must get busy with the day, but there are so many more that bring sunshine my way!

BJ at Sweet Nothings

Kim at Savvy Southern Style

Linda at Linda's Life Journal

Janie at Blondie's Journal

Susan and Bentley at Ashtree Cottage

Janean at Old Sweetwater Cottage

Brenda at Cozy Little House

Please go over and check these wonderful blogs out. What a sweet bunch of ladies! Thanks again Miss Rosemary. You made my day :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar