Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

May morning patrol in the garden

The Dracunulus Vulgaris is growing rapidly. Its palmate leaves showing their stripes, and its stems their leopard skin spots.
Found on the lily plants, four of these red Lily Beetles. 
They are very destructive, its either the lilies or the beetles! I know he wasn't there an hour before, and look how he has nibbled that leaf already. He is now off further down the leaf to make a nice big hole!!!
Special thanks to Olive♥ for encouraging me to watermark my images. This is my first attempt.
Big thank you to Gina♥ for pointing me in the direction of how to make these collages.
These are my first four attempts at collages with slightly differing borders. I prefer No. 4 followed by No. 3, but would welcome any opinions.
The original of this last collage I have withdrawn and reposted again after receiving helpful advice from Mark

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar