Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fairies!

Adding the fairies to these nails was an afterthought one night just before I thought I was going to take off this mani.  But liked the look of it so much, wore them another day!  I had originally done the sponging with the single stamp but the following night as I was sitting down to take off the mani, I thought it might be a cool mani for some double stamping.  I added a few fairies; it's a little on the busy side but busy nails might be my middle name a lot of the time!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Nicole by OPI Bee In the Moment.  I was pleasantly surprised with this polish that I had picked up at Winners.  Yellows are notorious for being streaky (especailly the first coat); but this applied and level well.  In fact, I think it might be my new go to bright yellow polish - I even picked up a second bottle!  This has no top coat as I knew I'd be sponging.


Did a sponged gradient using Orly Truly Tangerine.



Stamped using FunkyFingers Dark Knight using an image from Apipila P19.



Apipila P19




Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


As I mentioned earlier, when I sat down to take off my mani, I got to looking at it and thought it would be an OK design to add some stamping.  Went with a few fairies from Marianne Nails n.11, n.58 and n.59.



Marianne Nails n.59





Marianne Nails n.58




Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.




Thanks for looking!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar